Sooooo here we go:
- 1 32 oz. box Progresso Tuscany Broth
- 1 32 oz. box beef broth
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 pkg. al Fresco Chicken Sausage with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil, sliced
- 1 bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/3 cup of prepared pesto (or more to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Pour both containers of broth into a large pot. Bring to a boil.
While the broth heats up, heat the olive oil in a large skillet and brown the sausage. Once the broth is boiling, add the frozen tortellini. After 5 minutes, add the spinach. Once the tortellini is cooked, which means you will see it floating to the top, stir in the pesto and the browned sausage, with the olive oil it cooked in.
When serving, sprinkle some grated Parmesan on each bowl.