- 1 box Pillsbury Reduced Sugar Chocolate cake mix
- 1 large box sugar-free, fat-free instant chocolate pudding
- 16 ounces fat-free sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup triple strength instant coffee or double strength espresso
- 1 bag Heath toffee bits for baking
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 jar Smucker's Hot Caramel Ice Cream Topping
Spray a Bundt pan with no-stick cooking spray and flour it (or use Baker's Secret Spray that already has flour in it - much easier!). This cake requires some arm muscle to stir it together. Combine the dry cake mix and pudding mix. Stir in eggs, instant coffee and oil, then sour cream or yogurt. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the toffee bits and add the rest to the cake. Reserve 1/4 cup of the sliced almonds and add the rest to the batter. It will be VERY thick!
Bake cake at 350 for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from the pan. I let mine cool overnight. Turn the cake onto a plate. Heat the caramel topping until liquid; 30 second bursts in the microwave at half power work great! Pour hot caramel over the cake and sprinkle with reserved almonds, then toffee bits. Serve immediately.