|Peppermint Mocha Latte Brownies|
- 2 boxes Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee or instant espresso
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 1 jar Smucker's Hot Fudge topping
- 4 candy canes or a handful of peppermint hard candies, crushed
- 3 cups whipped cream (homemade is best but I used canned for easier transport - almost 2 cans)
- Hershey's syrup or other chocolate syrup, for drizzling
Heat the oven to 325. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with no-stick spray. Mix eggs, oil, water, coffee, peppermint extract and brownie mix until well blended. Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 40-45 minutes, checking after 40 minutes.
Let brownies cool for 30 minutes and spread softened hot fudge topping over the brownies. Let cool completely.
To serve, cover brownies with whipped cream, sprinkle with crushed candies and then drizzle a little chocolate syrup over the whipped cream, just like a latte!