- 4 servings angel hair pasta - I use Barilla Plus but any will work
- 1 pound small shrimp (51-60 count, peeled and deveined)
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large red or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 bottle Thai Kitchen Thai Chili and Ginger Sauce
- Juice of 2 navel oranges
- Cooking spray
- Garlic powder
- Ground chiles or cayenne pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions. Angel hair cooks quickly, so once the pasta is in the water, heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Spray well with non-stick cooking spray. Add vegetables and shrimp. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Cook, stirring constantly, for two minutes.
Add the entire bottle of Thai Kitchen sauce and the orange juice. Raise heat to high and stir well. Let simmer for five minutes. Add ground chiles or cayenne to taste. (I made it pretty spicy!) Add drained, cooked pasta, mix well and let cook one more minute for flavors to blend. Serve immediately.