To serve four:
- 4-6 chicken cutlets or 4-ounce chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 egg or 1/4 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Philadelphia Savory Lemon and Herb Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 small shallot, minced
Line a baking sheet with a sheet of aluminum foil to make clean up easier. Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken on foil, making sure pieces don't touch. Spray chicken with cooking spray. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minute or until an instant read thermometer reaches 165 degrees.
While chicken bakes, combine minced shallots and wine in a small saucepan. Add freshly ground pepper to taste. Let simmer over medium-low heat until wine is reduced by half. Stir in cooking creme and mix well. Keep warm.
When chicken is done, spoon a little sauce over each piece and serve immediately.